An iconic Australian ski lodge
For over 40 years, B’Rush Ski Club has been proudly providing inclusive, affordable year-round access to Victoria’s majestic Mt Hotham and all it has to offer. Our modern, spacious, well appointed and environmentally sustainable lodge is available for your enjoyment.
- 8 quiet guest bedrooms, including 2 with ensuites and 2 bunk rooms
- Large outdoor spa and indoor sauna
- Free WiFi, surround-sound cinema and digital television
- Hydronic heating throughout with individual room control
- Vaulted ceilings, open fire and natural stonework
- Continental breakfast included
- Efficient drying room
- Secure ski and board storage
- Spacious fully equipped kitchen
- Large fridges and storage for your food and drink
- Lodge manager during winter
- Cosy doonas and pillows for all beds
- Optional linen and towel hire
- Sled for transporting your gear
- Smoking and vaping free facility
View our floor plans
Lower Level Floor Plan
Upper Level Floor Plan
What to bring
- Sheets, pillow cases , towels and toiletries
- Food and drink for lunch and evening meals
- Swimwear for spa and sauna
Before you leave home we recommend you visit the Hotham website for details on travelling to the mountain.
Driving from Harrietville, you’ll pass through the central ski area and past the fire and police stations. If driving via Omeo, you’ll pass Dinner Plain village.
Park and unload your vehicle near Bus Stop 7, close to Jack Frost Restaurant & Bar. B’Rush Lodge is a short walk 150 m behind Jack Frost Restaurant at the end of Gallows Court.
You can use our complimentary sled or utilise Snow Tow to book oversnow transport for your luggage.
Travelling to Mount Hotham during winter, you need to:
- Ensure your vehicle is prepared for sub zero conditions
- Purchase a vehicle entry permit online
- Carry diamond patterned snow chains (2 and 4 wheel drive vehicles)
- Fill up with alpine diesel to avoid clogging diesel engine fuel system